- Linnea Maki
Let's Raise Some Money For Our Residents!
October feels like it flew by so quickly... It's already time for the Resident Council Foundation's Annual Fall Auction! For those of you who do not know, the Resident Council Foundation is a non-profit organization that's purpose is to raise money to purchase items and entertainment to enhance the quality of life of the residents at Park River Estates Care Center.
The money that we raise from the Auction goes towards paying for the musical entertainment every month, family nights, special resident events and leisure supplies. Some of the bigger purchases made in the past include:
- Big Screen T.V. for the Resident Lounge
- Patio Furniture and Umbrellas
- Greatest Generation DVD's
- CD Players
- Electric Fireplace
- Water Features
- Shade Sails
- Music Speakers for the Dining Rooms
- Digital Piano
Our Auction is very important because it's the main fundraiser for the year. I have been soliciting and gathering donations for several months, and I am really excited this year for our amazing donations!
- 4 All Day Admission Passes to Walt Disney World
- 4 Row 1 MN Wild Tickets & Parking Pass
- 2 Lower Level Suite Tickets to MN Wild
- Guthrie Tickets
- Ordway Tickets
- Chanhassen Dinner Theatre Tickets
- MN Orchestra Tickets
- MN Timberwolves Tickets
- 4 All Day Water Park of America Passes
- 2 Wild Mountain All Day Passes
- $250 RF Moeller Jeweler Gift Certificate
................... and so much more!!
So please come out and support our wonderful cause! Our residents are worth every penny spent. I look forward to seeing all of you on November 10th @ 7:00 in the Park River Estates Chapel for our Auction!